Minoura, the company that invented the mag trainer, now brings you the Kagura LS9200 SmartTurbo trainer. This trainer operates in either a fixed or gravity mode, allowing the user to train more traditionally or by simulating a downhill ride. Using Bluetooth or ANT+, the trainer will connect to your smartphone, tablet, or laptop to transmit data, OR you can use apps (on ios, android, Windows and Mac!) from Zwift, Kinomap and more to create an amazing simulation of outdoor riding. It will also talk to select products from companies like Garmin to simulate a workout or course.
This trainer is smooth and quiet, and can be used (with the Neodymium magnet) straight out of the box! This will allow the user to warm up before a race, for example, and then take it home and plug it back in for Smart training. It will accommodate 650b/700c/26"/27.5" tires, and includes a QR skewer for rear hub widths from 125-140mm.
▪ Two magnets: Neodymium has three settings (100/200/300 watts), electric magnet can provide up to 2000 watts of resistance
▪ Use with smartphone apps (Zwift, Kinomap, Wahoo Fitness and others) to simulate outdoor riding experience, or pair with a Garmin device to create a workout
▪ Use as traditional trainer or switch to gravity mode; footprint is only 19 by 20 inches
▪ Compatible with 650b/700c/26"/27.5" wheels with rear hubs from 125-140mm (adapters available for other hub sizes)
▪ Firmware updates always available from Minoura s website or through an upcoming app